Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » AARDMAN TEAM UP WITH THE MITCHEMP TRUST FOR ANIMATION DAYS AND NICK PARK AUCTION!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 3 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 3.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Mar 4th 2013

Aardman recently teamed up with the Mitchemp Trust, a UK charity that work with vulnerable children to help them gain confidence and life skills through a journey of experience, adventure and fun.

A group of around 30 young people were invited to the Aardman studios in Bristol to create their very own short animated films helped by a team of expert Aardman volunteers ranging from animators, to model makers, set dressers and camera crews. Over two fun packed days, the children worked in teams to build puppets, plan and finally shoot their very own finished stop-motion films!

In addition the activity days, to help raise awareness and funds for the charity, Academy Award winning director Nick Park has painted a bespoke A3 Wallace and Gromit painting which will be auctioned on eBay from Friday 1st March for 10 days.  To find out more and view the original painting, visit the auction page!

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Mar 4th 2013

I wish i could buy it....
its really good that aardman do so much for charities. Cracking work, lad!

emma_b Posted: Apr 4th 2013

Wow, I bet they had an amazing time. Hope you raised lots of money in the auction!

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.