Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » VALUE OF SIGNED NICK PARK SHAUN THE SHEEP STOOL

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 5 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 5.
Kitrox Posted: Mar 7th 2013

Hello all! 

I hope you dont mind me asking you if you can help me out with a rough value of a 'Signed Shaun the Sheep footstool' which was given to me at a village fate by Nick Park himself. 

Here is a link to the Ebay listing:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181093696239?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

I am pretty upset that I have to sell it, but needs must. 

If you think this is too cheap or too expensive I would really appreciate you letting me know! 
Thanks, Kit 

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Mar 8th 2013

Im not too sure on the price sorry, but where did u get the footstool, was it from nick park or did he just sign it because i would love one of them

jordan Posted: Mar 11th 2013

Well the stools, pretty popular on its own , having a signed sketch surely adds more value, depends on if theres people interested 

Kitrox Posted: Mar 26th 2013

Thanks for the replies! I won the footstool at a school fete, one of Nick Park's relatives went to the same one. We had to guess the name of a sheep in a pen, and I guessed right! Very lucky I know!  

I have seen the footstools on Ebay quite a lot, they seem to sell for £30ish. So MrTechnoTrousers have a hunt on there!

Someone has offered me £150 for it, which I suppose is a fair price. 

Thanks again! Kit 

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Mar 26th 2013

Wow, I see you received £250 in the end! Such a shame you had to sell it, but hopefully it's going to a good home with plenty of cheese...

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.