Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » RED NOSE DAY! :) (IF YOU'RE NOT BRITTISH THEN YOU MAY BE CUNFUZZLED)

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 4 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 4.
daisychimp Posted: Mar 14th 2013

I was wandering if anyone was doing anything for comic relief this year??
I've decided to dotate at least five pounds this year because that's how much a morsquito net is!

If you don't know what comic relief is, it's a charity event that happens every year in March where people donate money that goes to the less fortuante. The project funds projects in the UK and Africa and people fundraise for it. WE also have red noses with faces that are worn and all money spent on them goes to comic relief. 

Sorry if I sounded really patronising- I don't think it happens in the US!

DC xx

tre01 Posted: Mar 14th 2013

I've done my yearly routine of buying a badge and red nose, but since I have no interest in One Direction, I haven't bought any of the merchandise with them on. Also got my Red nose Mickey Mouse and the reusable bag that Disney Store were selling this year.

Nathan M Posted: Mar 14th 2013

I have bought all 3 red noses

Bitzer123 Posted: Mar 14th 2013

Red-nose day?I guess I am cunfuzzled(whatever that means)(I'm from America)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.