WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » WHEN IS CREATON OF THE MONTH WINNERS CALLED OUT?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 49 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 49.
purple and brown Posted: Feb 1st 2008

cavor Posted: Feb 1st 2008

It has been anything up to the 14th of the month in the past I believe;)

cheers

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 1st 2008

Hello!:D

hello

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 1st 2008

Oh, you're there!;)

Joruus Posted: Feb 1st 2008

I think it will be next friday :D

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 3rd 2008

Maybe Thursday? Last month's was announced on a Thursday!;)

conty Posted: Feb 3rd 2008

i suppose it could be very late this month if nick is recording peter doing the voice of wallace this week;)

purple and brown Posted: Feb 4th 2008

cheers for info great help

purple and brown Posted: Feb 8th 2008

does anybody know exactly when????????????????????//

hello anyone there???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

please answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modelmaker93 Posted: Feb 8th 2008

i dont know probaly next week

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 8th 2008

Probably tomorrow. Last time it came out on the 9th January.;)

conty Posted: Feb 8th 2008

its saturday tomorrow!!!;)

HOORAY!!!! Oh, yeah. Right I see your point. Then it might be on Wednesday. Conty, have you had the day off today? I have!! Yipee! And I also get Monday and Tuesday off too! Hooray!;)

conty Posted: Feb 8th 2008

nope we had school today, got next friday off!!! what have you got planned for your days off?

No idea. I saw Water Horse today in cinemas so I might see something else. Might be going to Leopard's house, hopefully get Ratatouille on DVD on Monday (yippee! I love Ratatouille) but apart from that I have no idea. I'll just play by ear.;)

cheers mate's;)

Hello there!;)

666joshy666 Posted: Feb 8th 2008

it will hopefully be announced next week:Di hope i win but when i'm competing against you guys i don't really have a chance:'(:-(

Oh, you've got as much a chance as anyone 666joshy666. I am not going to enter until I have finished my masterpiece (the electric chair thing) and then I am going to upload that, but I am also making a CGI Wallace and Gromit Christmas Carol due next Christmas. I'm going to be busy, eh!

Expect: Christmas Carol to be very scary and full of suspense and scary images.:D

Oh, and I'm working on Frog Blast with Leopard and the third Musketeer so I am going to be REALLY busy!!!:O

squigly Posted: Feb 9th 2008

Hi MTS. A scary Christmas Carol? Like Nightmare Before Christmas? You are very busy with all your projects!:)

BTW, I like your new avatar. Is that another Conty Creation?

dachappell Posted: Feb 9th 2008

Yeah I've seen it on the your creations page;)
just like the Vicar.
I suppose it's a great tribut to the talent of Conty:D

cavor Posted: Feb 9th 2008

Yes I thought that was conty's model I hope you ask permision first Mark!! great avatar! yes dachappell great tribute:D

conty Posted: Feb 9th 2008

i dont mind at all, i think its a great compliment, sharkys not pretending they are his creations, cant see anything wrong;)

Thats good!! you're a good egg conty;)
There are people who wouldn't look kindly about others using there work, I'm pretty in to shareing my stuff can't see much harm in it either!:D

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 9th 2008

I would never dream of stealing Conty's creation. I just love it so much I thought I'd keep it there to remind me of it. I hope that's alright, Conty! Great tribute!:D

no worries mark;) thanks cavor :)

Oh hey, Conty!:D

hey mark, had my first go at lip sync today!!!!

Ooooh! Interesting! How'd it go? Soon, you'll be giving us even MORE tips! Conty, you are our SENSI! We are not worthy! Hum!;)

cinders1 Posted: Feb 9th 2008

sharky, hes gone off to watch a movie with his brother, so your stuck with me, hehe... contys lip sync is not bad at all, i must admit i thought he was biting off more than he could chew, i was worried he wouldnt be able to do it well and then get fed up, but i shouldnt have, it was a great first attempt;)

Oh hey, Cinders! Oh well. He's gone! I've got to go too! I'm going to play the PS2 with my big sister! Simpsons Road Rage, eh! Oh well. Saddened I can't stay. Speak to you later!;)

Mark I’m not trying to stir things up but I was trying to get a point across that in this wonderful world there are people that are easily offended!!
Fortunately conty isn't one of them and can see things as they are intended as a compliment.
No hard feelings young Shark!! Hope the water temperature is just right for you:D

cinders1 Posted: Feb 9th 2008

hi cavor, no one thinks that!!!! oh i think you might be disappointed with the ole animation table!!!! hehe though it fits and works perfectly well, its not at all fancy, but its tidy as ive got to look at it!!!! now onto the sets!!!!:O

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 10th 2008

Sorry, but I don't really understand what you're talking about that would offend Conty? Not being nasty or anything Cavor, but you didn't really say what you're talking about?:D

cavor Posted: Feb 10th 2008

I was on about you using other people photos for your avatar, conty is very cool about it but others might not be!! it pays to always ask, you are sort of promoting conty so thats good for him and you in a way as he has steady supply of photos of models;)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 10th 2008

Right. Thanks, Cavor. I'm sure Conty's fine though. I was sure he wouldn't mind. It's just when I remembered he had an avatar of his Mr. Growbag I thought I would have a try at his Vicar!:D

cavor Posted: Feb 11th 2008

Mark how did you get contys Morph to wave?

purple and brown Posted: Feb 11th 2008

yea how???

666joshy666 Posted: Feb 12th 2008

woo hoo!!! i did win in the end!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

purple and brown Posted: Feb 12th 2008

well done mate;)

666joshy666 Posted: Feb 12th 2008

thanks purple and brown!;)

purple and brown Posted: Feb 13th 2008

that's alright

conty Posted: Feb 13th 2008

rastopulus did them, he done my pink panther too, its really good, thanks mate!!!!!!!!!have a look on minimations thread in general chat;)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 13th 2008

Rastopulus did a Minimations thread and did this Morph and did conty's pink panther. I'm going to upload a concept drawing for Frog Blast (see "Our New Plan" thread) and ask him to make a moving picture with it!;)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.