GENERAL CHAT » RAY HARRYHAUSEN

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 5 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 5.
iantimothy Posted: May 7th 2013

Animation pioneer Ray Harryhausen died today in London at the age of 92. Ray was one of the great (if not the greatest) pioneer of stop motion animation. His career brought us some of the greatest moments in the history of cinema, all while making stop motion into what it is today. 

I would highly doubt that Aardman and other studios like it would exist if not for Harryhausen. I know for certain I would not be doing animation if it wasn't for him.

Farewell Ray  

mmasonghi studios Posted: May 7th 2013

R.I.P.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: May 7th 2013

Rest in peace Ray

yianni Posted: May 7th 2013

good bye to the animation god Ray Harryhausen he was the most amazing and inspiring man inspiring nick park (and aardman) George lucas, James Cameron, Tim burton, Peter Jackson and more.He lived to an old age of 92 and has made the most of his life i hope that he is happy where he lays rest in piece and we will always be inspired and amazed at your beautiful films and art work. Rest In Piece. 

Goodbye  😇 

Yianni

P.S. sorry iantimothy if i copied some of what you said its just i wanted to express what i thought of him aswell

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: May 8th 2013

Rest in Peace. Everyone please pray for the repose of his soul. He is the reason why wallace and gromit is here. RIP 

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.