LATEST NEWS » WALLACE & GROMIT'S GREAT UK ADVENTURE BEGINS!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 4 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 4.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: May 13th 2013

Wallace & Gromit are the stars of a new VisitEngland campaign designed to inspire Britons to take a holiday at home this year.

Take a look at their brand new animated ad below, which will be showing on TV and cinemas screens across the UK:

Nick Park, Creator and Director of Wallace & Gromit, said “Leisure time has always been very important to Wallace & Gromit, so it’s great to see them making this holiday choice.  A nice cup of tea and some tasty local cheese is always a favourite so they won’t be disappointed with their holiday in the UK.

The ad was produced at Aardman studios in Bristol and you can take a sneaky peek behind the scenes in the video below!

There’s also lots more Wallace & Gromit goodies on VisitEngland’s Your Great Adventure website, plus plenty of inspiration for booking your next holiday!

Will you be holidaying in the UK this year?  Let us know what you think of the ad in the comments section below! 

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: May 13th 2013

I love the holiday cannon!! I'm going to cornwall this summer, hope the weather's nice!!

patchworker Posted: May 14th 2013

HI,  What a great ad, I am from New Zealand and am a avid fan.  We will be traveling to the UK in May and getting a camper and travelling the uk coast fishing and indulging in local culture and history.  Thanks for Walllace and Gromit and Sean the Sheep.  The best programs.  Thanks

still dizzy Posted: May 26th 2013

Going to see Gromit in Bristal for the day, looking forward to large Gromits. 

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.