Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » THANKS AARDMAN!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 5 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 5.
Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jul 2nd 2013

Dear aardman,
I just received my prize I got from the April's Creation of the Month. The cracking animation book and Gromit soft toy was so good. I really liked it especially the book. Thank you very much. May you always continue making more people happy every month. Thank you once again!

WandG Mastermind

PS: The book will help me improve my nimations alot. 

JodieD Aardman Staff Posted: Jul 10th 2013

Hello! Glad your prizes reached you safe and sound! Enjoy them! Looking forward to seeing some new animations!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jul 11th 2013

i am working  on a new one. but it will take quite long to finish it. i am askind for tips and advices from some animators here in the site.

harryboy8080 Posted: Jul 11th 2013

Feel free to ask me any questions! :) Ian is very helpful as well.

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jul 11th 2013

yes i know. you helped me too mostly also in my animations. feel free to reply and post on the animation thread and handycam,webcams... thread.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.