LATEST NEWS » CREATIONS OF THE MONTH - AUGUST 2013!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 19 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 19.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 3rd 2013

The 73rd Creation of the Month competition has now been judged and we are excited to announce the following winners! It was another amazing month for entries and we really enjoyed looking at all your artwork. Well done to everyone who took part!

1st Prize – A Gromit Unleashed badge set, mug and sketch book, plus a signed certificate from Nick Park!

SineSnus with a fantastic Gromit Unleashed-inspired animation. We loved the story and the animation was superb!

Runners up – A Gromit Unleashed mug

lottie78 with a very life-like drawing of Wallace & Gromit with one of the Gromit Unleashed statues. We really loved the attention to detail and shading on this piece of work.

TechJoe Trousers with a wonderful 'Where's Wally' style drawing, except this time you have to find Wallace! Can you spot him in the picture?

gromitsbuddyinginventor with a very entertaining animation of Wallace as a baby! The story, props and animation were all really impressive, well done!

A big congrats to this month’s winners and everyone else who uploaded their work into the competition! We will be in touch with all the prize winners shortly.

Enter this month’s competition to be in with a chance of winning a set of Gromit Unleashed goodies, plus a signed certificate from Nick Park!

Good luck everyone!

Enter this month's competition now >>

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Sep 3rd 2013

Thank you sooooooooo much!!!! I'm so happy!! :)
 Well done to everyone else aswell :)

(P.S. not sure whether this is just my computer or something when you click on "animation of Wallace as a baby" it takes you to "Where's Wally' style drawing". any ideas??) 

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 4th 2013

Well done all! GBI - sorry about that, the link has been updated now :)

mmasonghi studios Posted: Sep 5th 2013

Can we have the forums back? 

Nathan M Posted: Sep 6th 2013

Not the same with the forums gone :/

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Sep 8th 2013

What happened to the forums? They were the best part of this site

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Sep 8th 2013

why are the forums gone?

i was about to officially come back on the site after summer only to be shocked at the dissapearance of the forums 

Nathan M Posted: Sep 8th 2013

Hi MrTechnoTrousers, It's a shame they are gone. This is the thread about it: http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/52251/1

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Sep 14th 2013

Thanks nathan for the link, now that the forums are gone i guess i'm gonna have to leave the site mainly because i don't tend to use much else. For the time we had, it was great to talk with other fans about w&g or stuff in general. made some friends on here and had a good time but i've decided i'm just gonna leave now, there's no point having an account anymore and i can't properly talk to anyone, so goodbye everyone

MrTechnoTrousers 

Nathan M Posted: Sep 15th 2013

Goodbye :/ it's a shame the site has come near to it's end. I will still come on but I see little reason to.

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Sep 18th 2013

I don't mean to sound pushy and impatient but when will the animate it gromit animation competition winner be announced?

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Sep 25th 2013

Even I have decided to leave the site. The forums were a big percentage on making the site so active and it was the one which gave life to the site. 
I also have to leave the site. Maybe I may visit here sometimes if I have some creations to share but that would only happen once in a blue moon.

Thanks guys for helping me with my problems. I made more friends here than the achievments I got in life! :)

Gotta say goodbye... Goodbye to all.

-WandG Mastermind  

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Sep 25th 2013

I pity the new members who did not experience any fun of the forums... 

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Sep 25th 2013

Bye :( Seems like there's hardly any of the 'old' members left now...
i love wallace and gromit  too much to leave!!!

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Sep 25th 2013

Has anyone else who won a prize recieved an email cofiriming it and asking for an address yet?

JodieD Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 26th 2013

Hi gromitsbuddyinginventor, we have your details on file! (if any of your details have changed do let us know!)

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Sep 26th 2013

Oh got it! Sorry! No, nothing has changed!

spain Posted: Oct 1st 2013

when will the winner be anounced for last month

JodieD Aardman Staff Posted: Oct 1st 2013

Hello spain! July's winner was announced here:
http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/52257/1/0#new_messages

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.