Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » TAKE PART IN THE BIG BAKE AND RAISE SOME DOUGH FOR CHARITY!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 6 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 6.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Sep 19th 2013

This December, Wallace & Gromit’s Children’s Foundation are asking you to roll out your rolling pins, whip out your whisk and preheat your ovens to help us raise some dough for kids in hospitals and hospices across the UK.

You can get involved with the Big Bake by organising a bake sale at work, school, at home with friends and family or even within your local community!

Register for the event now and you will receive a BIG Bake fundraising pack with all you need to take part, including posters, Bake sale invites and our very special bunting.

Register for Wallace & Gromit's Big Bake!

Are you a keen cake maker or bread baker? Tell us your speciality below!

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Sep 19th 2013

I'm definately up for it!!

mallard4468 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Sep 20th 2013

me too

Companula Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Sep 28th 2013

I would like to. I love baking.

Companula Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Sep 28th 2013

My speciality is Banana Bread, and Cake Batter Cookies.

G-I-Wallace987 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Oct 1st 2013

im up for it aswell.

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.