Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » SHAUN THE SHEEP GETS HIS OWN ROYAL MAIL STAMP!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 3 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 3.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 6th 2014

2014 is shaping up to be an action-packed year for Shaun the Sheep. Not only is series 4 rolling out but Shaun is also featured in a new special stamp collection launched by the Royal Mail on 7th January!

Shaun the Sheep stamp 
The Shaun stamp is part of a new collection inspired by classic children's TV shows and features some of the most popular characters to have graced TV screens since the 1950s. Shaun is joined by TV favourites such as Andy Pandy, Paddington Bear and Mr Benn alongside stars from more recent times, such as Postman Pat, Bob the Builder and Peppa Pig.   

The colourful stamps have been specially designed so each character 'breaks out' of the border and are set to become collector's pieces for the millions of stamp enthusiasts across the globe. Her Majesty the Queen personally approves all UK stamp designs before they are printed so Shaun has been given the royal seal of approval!

The stamps are available in a variety of formats, including presentation packs of all 12 designs and framed pictures. You can take a look at the full range and buy stamps and related products on the Royal Mail website here.

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Jan 6th 2014

Wooh go shaun! I saw that in the newspaper a few days ago! i hope shaun comes through my letterbox!

Ashton Macklin Posted: Jan 6th 2014

How smashing, Shaun has a royal seal of approval, and a stamp! Just Smashing!

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.