Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » THRILL-0-MATIC TURNS ONE!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 6 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 6.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Apr 25th 2014

The world's first Wallace & Gromit ride turned one year old this week! The Thrill-O-Matic, located at Blackpool's Pleasure Beach, has been enjoyed by thousands of visitors since it was opened by Wallace & Gromit creator Nick Park in 2013. To mark the occasion there was birthday cake and the chance for visitors to meet their favourite Aardman characters.

The ride has proved a huge hit with visitors, inviting them to board a giant slipper and take a journey through some of the most memorable moments in favourite Wallace & Gromit films, including The Wrong Trousers and The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. The ride also takes in some of the most iconic W&G contraptions, as well as some beautiful scenery and dazzling special effects. 

To mark the first anniversary of the Thrill-O-Matic, lucky riders were offered a slice of birthday cake and there were special appearances from Wallace, Gromit and, as an added bonus, Shaun the Sheep!

To plan your own grand day out and take your seat on the Thrill-O-Matic, visit the Blackpool Pleasure Beach website, where you can read more about all the family-friendly attractions, buy discounted tickets and find out useful info for planning your trip.

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Apr 25th 2014

Awesome! I want cake!!!!😀

Gromit lad Posted: May 1st 2014

I believe I've added another place, on Earth, to my #1 'Most Wanted Vacation Spot' to my list.

lad

nam man06 Posted: Jun 2nd 2014

Hello, I've attempted emailing about this but got no reply so I'm saying it on a random thread... I have recently discovered my old W&G account from about six years ago: nam mam06, it's very embarrassing and keeps getting confused with my tumblr account on Google. I would like it removed or at least have the contents of the account removed so it doesn't show up on searches any more, thanks.

W&Gfan10000 Posted: Jun 5th 2014

I went to blackpool on 24th may 2014 and I went on the Wallace and Gromit ride 15 times. it just goes to show how much for a massive fan I am.

adamg Posted: 2 days ago

The Moderation Team have not yet approved this message. Click here to display it anyway

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.