Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » JULY'S CREATION OF THE MONTH WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 20 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 20.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Aug 1st 2014

July's out which can only mean one thing - it's time to announce the winners of the Creations of the Month competition!

This time around it was all about the models - we had lots of fantastic plasticine, clay and cardboard creations to take a look at, as well as some inspired animations and drawings. Thanks to everyone who took part!

This month our first prize goes to sam loves cheese and our runner's up are (from left to right) pazoobs, Michelle Mariano and giga6152.

Don't worry if you missed out this time. Our August competition is now live so if you've got a great idea for a Wallace & Gromit themed artwork, model or animation, be sure to share it with us. There's no specific 'theme' for the Creations of the Month competition so you can really let your imagination run free - just try and and include some link to Wallace & Gromit in your creation!

This month you could win a copy of Aardman's Cracking Animation book, Gromit soft toy and signed certificate from Nick Park! To take part upload your creation to the gallery!

pazoobs Posted: Aug 1st 2014

Congrats to everyone who won!!!  the models of wallace and gromit are my favorite  Gromit looks really good and so does wallace!!! 

adamg Posted: Aug 2nd 2014

So upset I never win anything 

pazoobs Posted: Aug 2nd 2014

Dont worry AdamG, I'm sure you'll win something soon 

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Aug 3rd 2014

Well done all!! cracking work!

pazoobs Posted: Aug 5th 2014

thanks gromitsbuddyinginventor  

kieran Posted: Aug 7th 2014

Is it me or are all the answers available for the question wrong?
http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/competition

Morsmage Posted: Aug 7th 2014

You Are right! That is so wierd.

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Aug 8th 2014

Hey. AdamG! Don't be down! There's a competition every month on the site so you've got lots of opportunities to win a prize - good luck for next time!

Morph Master Posted: Aug 22nd 2014

I've entered the august comp this morning. But when will it be visible on the site?

Morph Master Posted: Aug 31st 2014

how do they determine who wins? Is it based on the number of stars? 

pazoobs Posted: Aug 31st 2014

they choose it by what they like best i think 

adamg Posted: Sep 1st 2014

when are the august results going to be posted 

adamg Posted: Sep 1st 2014

dose nick park decide 

pazoobs Posted: Sep 1st 2014

yeah, he says the winner in usually on the second, third, first, or fourth of the month.

w&g are in town Posted: Sep 1st 2014

when are they announcing august's winner 

Morsmage Posted: Sep 1st 2014

Katie's online,, hopfully posting something..........

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 1st 2014

Haha you should get a job as a detective Morsmage ;)  August's winners can now be found here: http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/52612/1

Well done everyone! 

Morsmage Posted: Sep 1st 2014

Detective Morsmage    I like it...

pazoobs Posted: 2 days ago

Haha 

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.