Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » AUGUST'S CREATIONS OF THE MONTH ARE ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 19 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 19.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 1st 2014

Summer's nearly done and we hope you enjoyed filling some of your holiday time getting creative for our monthly art competition. Each month we receive some truly original ideas that show off the artistic talents of W&G fans across the globe! And it's always really hard to pick a winner! Here are the lucky people who win a prize this month:

First prize goes to Gromit Lad, and our three runners up are (left to right) pazoobs, olly9753 and Morsmage. Thanks for sharing your creations with us!

If you missed out on a winner's prize this time around why not try your luck in September's competition, which is now open for entries! This month we have some great prizes up for grabs, including a Cracking Animation book, Gromit soft toy and signed certificate from Nick Park!

Good luck!

Morsmage Posted: Sep 1st 2014

YES!! THANK YOU!

w&g are in town Posted: Sep 1st 2014

I was so close

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 1st 2014

You were VERY close W&G are in town, keep up the good work!

I forgot to mention - we'll be in touch with winners and runners up  a little later this week about prizes, so keep an eye on your emails!

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Sep 1st 2014

well done everyone!

adamg Posted: Sep 1st 2014

never won AGAIN

Morph Master Posted: Sep 1st 2014

Gromit lad Posted: Sep 1st 2014

Well, was not expecting that, thank you very much I appreciate it. I'm always working on stuff, but I would like to consider making more sometime. Everyone's creations are fantastic great job! I'm thankful for two things now, there are Aardman fans out there I can chat with, and That there is a wide variety of cheeses to put on crackers. Cause you know? We're all just crackers about cheese!

Lad

Great Job Lad!

pazoobs Posted: Sep 1st 2014

Great job everyone 

w&g are in town Posted: Sep 1st 2014

I entered a new drawing to all of you star war fans and w and g fans out there

MY TWO MOST FAVORITE THINGS, W&G ARE IN TOWN!

w&g are in town Posted: Sep 2nd 2014

oh and morsmage it will also be a comic series

w&g are in town Posted: Sep 2nd 2014

morsmage i posted the picture its called Aard Wars

Morsmage Posted: Sep 3rd 2014

Awesome!

Maria2013 Posted: 19 hours 52 mins ago

I posted a creation too! It called The big weddingKatie, when the competition ends?

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.