Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » SIGN UP FOR WALLACE & GROMIT'S BIG BAKE CHARITY EVENT!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 3 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 3.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 2nd 2014

Wallace & Gromit need you to roll out your rolling pins, whip out your whisks and preheat your ovens to help them raise some dough for kids in hospitals and hospices from 1st-7th December!

The BIG Bake, proudly supported by Homepride Flour, aims to get people of all ages baking to raise money for sick children in hospitals and hospices across the UK. Whether you bake cupcakes or cheesecakes, pies or pastries, brownies or bloomers, or your own unique showstopper, rise to the occasion and get registered to support this cracking fundraising event.

Wallace & Gromit’s Children’s Charity will send you a FREE BIG Bake fundraising pack with all you need to take part, including posters, stickers and our very special bunting. The BIG Bake is an event for everyone; you can take part at work, at school, at home with friends and family or even within your local community!

You can also enter a special Cracking Baker competition to be in with a chance to win some fantastic prizes!

Visit the BIG Bake website www.bigbake.org to find out more and to register for your FREE fundraising pack!!!

HesterMay Posted: 3 days ago

Hi Katie, 
I want to take part in the big bake but I just missed it. Could you please let me know when the next one is?
Thanks,
HesterMay 

katie Aardman Staff Posted: 1 day 15 hours ago

Hi HesterMay. The Big Bake is held each year in December so you'll be able to take part net year. Sorry you missed it this time around!

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.