Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » W&G SNOW CREATIONS!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Feb 6th 2008

For all those of you who are lucky enough to have snow at the moment and need inspiration for building snowmen/snowwomen....

The picture below is from an entry into a Japanese snowman competition, you can find out more information at http://blog.wired.com/underwire/2008/02/japans-snowman.html

Happy building!

Fish Posted: Feb 6th 2008

Wow! WAY COOL...er...COLD in a very warm sort of way! :D We have a lot of snow on the ground right now because it snowed for a whole day without stopping! There are a few snow people appearing on our street - none that good looking, though.

Josephine Posted: Feb 6th 2008

Whoopiedoo! I'm impressed, Katie! Fabulous! ;)

We're well impressed, aren't we, lad?

StuartRead Posted: Feb 6th 2008

Wow they are superb! We never get any snow where I live - it always seems to be Scotland and the North, correct me if I'm wrong.
I can honestly only remember snow twice in the last 2 years or so, and even that snow isn't really 'snow', just a pathetic sprinkling that melts as soon as it touches the ground. :'(

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 6th 2008

Hehehe! Brill! All my snow's gone! Crud it!:'(

squigly Posted: Feb 7th 2008

woah...is that snow? that's fantastic! kinda looks like white chocolate or soap, doesn't it? thanks for the pic, katie!;)

joey123 Posted: Feb 7th 2008

It snowed near me for the first time in about a year and it was all gone in about an hour:'(.

Nice sculptures though

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 7th 2008

It's amazing, ain't it!;)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.