Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
daisy10 Posted: Feb 15th 2008
:-X

i love playing bella sara cause you can look after your horse.by daisy10.xxx

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 15th 2008

OK. That was the most random thing ever. You're going to get banned if you keep doing this by the way!

Josephine Posted: Feb 15th 2008

Well, Mark the Shark, it's looking that way!

daisy10 - either get some carbolic soap into your mind and clean it or go away and leave us alone!

Fish Posted: Feb 15th 2008

wow! That's a whole new spin on brain washing, Josephine! But you're quite right!!

Fish - why on earth do some no-marks think it is big and clever to post offensive things on a family website?

It ain't big, funny or clever - just sad!

Fish Posted: Feb 15th 2008

I dunno....it upsets me.

I wish I knew the answer, Fish. The way forward is to express how we feel about it and make sure that this carry-on is knocked on the head and quickly...zero tolerance!

We are all friends and we look out for each other!

Sock Eye Salmon

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 15th 2008

Yes. Upsetting.:D

rastophulus Posted: Feb 15th 2008

It is difficult! Daisy10 is made a bad post but I can't decide whether it's because she's being deliberately bad or if it's because she's unhappy :-( Maybe it's both...

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 16th 2008

No idea.:-(

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.