Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » MUSIC WALLACE & GROMIT TROUBLE AT MILL

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 32 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 32.
harrypotter Posted: Feb 16th 2008

Hi am New here just wondering who will be doing the music for the new wallace gromit film

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 16th 2008

Welcome, harrypotter! Welcome! I suspect it will be Juilan Nott, the Wallace and Gromit composer.;)

jordan Posted: Feb 16th 2008

yeh Julian Nott not bloomin Hans Zimmer!!!!

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 17th 2008

Please! Do not do that! Being so negative won't get you anywhere in these forums!:D

jordan Posted: Feb 17th 2008

hans zimmers music sounds the same in everyfilm lol

jordan Posted: Feb 17th 2008

but i do own some of it

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 18th 2008

How do you own some of it?:O

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 18th 2008

:wink:Oh do you mean on CD? I thought you meant in films and stuff.

Michael2008 Posted: Feb 19th 2008

julian nott should do it as hes a classic because of composing the origional wandg theme

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 19th 2008

Yep.;)

Josephine Posted: Feb 19th 2008

And Julian Nott is a mate of The Almighty Nick P - and he's the composer of & 's theme tune and other music to do with W&G...his music ROCKS!!!!

Sock Eye Salmon

PS: It's a bit too cold to swim today - I'm just taking it easy for now until the weather gets warmer!

Fish Posted: Feb 20th 2008

It is so cold here that all the schools are closed tomorrow! :O It will be -20F. They don't want kids getting frostbite I guess. A year or so ago I was in Winnipeg, Manitoba and it was -40F AND -40C. I learned that -40 celsius = -40 fahrenheit! But I would have rather just read about it. Experiencing it up close and personal was COLD!!! :-(

cinders1 Posted: Feb 20th 2008

crumbs fish thats mighty cold!!!! you could do with some W&G thermol vests to match your socks!!!! it must be really hard to get about too as you had alot of snow, has it all frozen solid?

dachappell Posted: Feb 21st 2008

I loved Julian Nott's work; but I think with Hans Zimmer, like on COTWR, they are even better.
I really want them to make a wrong trousers CD of the music. I loved the music on that.:D

Fish Posted: Feb 21st 2008

Cinders, some of the snow melted before this latest cold snap. It's a good thing because the walks and roads had been covered with ice as well as snow, making traveling quite difficult at times. Now most roadways are clear of snow and ice.

But it has been so cold that we could walk on top of the snow without sinking into it! That was great fun! 8)

We are quite a bit warmer today, but the temperature is still well below freezing. Tomorrow we will warm up some more. I have down parka from when I lived in Michigan. I have not had to wear it here until now!:O It makes me look twice as big around as I really am!:D But it keeps me nice and warm!

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 22nd 2008

Yes. Me too Dachappell.;)

anti-pesto Posted: Feb 29th 2008

love the chase scene music

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 29th 2008

Yeah!;)

Josephine Posted: Mar 6th 2008

Yep! Katie, RichD Biscuit - PLEASE TELL US...are there any & OST (original sound track) CDs we can buy either online or at our local music purchasing establishment, perchance?

Seb Moderator Posted: Mar 7th 2008

There are no soundtracks avaliable apart from the 'Curse of the Were-rabbit' CD. You can however find a different version of 'The Chase' music from 'A Close Shave' on iTunes.

gromitlove Posted: Mar 7th 2008

I agree with anti-pesto, the chase scene music from Wrong Trousers is wonderful.

Oddly, it makes me imagine my grandfather doing the foxtrot (he absolutely loved to dance, my father too).

gromitlove Posted: Mar 7th 2008

I wonder if the music sounds as old-fashioned to Mr. Sallis as it does to me, the foxtrot being the hot new sound of 1911 or so.

Mark the shark Posted: Mar 7th 2008

SEB!!!! Where in the world have you been?! Welcome back!!!;)

Seb Moderator Posted: Mar 10th 2008

I've actually not been away - I just don't post that often! I do read everything though! |-)

00Failure Posted: Mar 11th 2009

foes anyone know what the music from the wrong trousers chase scene is called?

im22cool4u Posted: Mar 12th 2009
:-(

:grom:Oit1:nope n:-|ot :wal;)lace3:;)at all8):gro:wallace4:mit1:

wow this is cool

:wendoline:who is this:feathers::feathers::feathers:

hi im britney im from arugia i can barely speak english

britney detel relox mays is my full name

Connor Con Cons Posted: Sep 14th 2009

hi im jon

Connor Con Cons Posted: Sep 14th 2009

Anyone here???
:-|

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.