Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » STILL CLAY ANIMATIONS OR 3D PROGRAMS??

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 5 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 5.
wudwurks Posted: Feb 17th 2008

are wallace and gromit still modelled in clay and filmed with stop motion photography or do they use some type of 3d anaimation programs also?? plus...while i mentioned 3d programs for those of you that dont know,,perhaps some of you already do know,,,theres a free 3d program you can download from the site called Blender or go to site www.blender.com its a full scale animation,,,they have lots of tutorials also and a few books you can buy to learn it by...if anyone else knows this program and fluent with it,,please let me know,,,i've been fooling with it but coming along a bit slow,,,could use a bit of help...Thanks and every one have a wonderful Wallace and Gromit kind of day!!!!!

Harry Posted: Feb 17th 2008

wallace and gromit is clay still!

jordan Posted: Feb 17th 2008

taht doesnt seem to be the corect website to me looks like some rude stuff

conty Posted: Feb 17th 2008

ive not used that, so i cant really help you, a great software to use is stopmotion pro, if you are using a pc;)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 17th 2008

Clay.:DIt's still clay.:D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.