Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » HEY,,,ONE MORE QUESTION....

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
wudwurks Posted: Feb 17th 2008

I went to the ""shop"" section on here....how come no hats or t-shirts....was love a wallace and gromit hat with them giving the thumbs up pose!!!! maybe thats something nick parks and arrdman should think of!!!!!!!! anyone know of this?? just didnt see any on here for sale!!

jordan Posted: Feb 17th 2008

yeh no tshirts or hats on here there still available on the internet and they sell like hotcakes and become rare

Josephine Posted: Feb 17th 2008

I have W&G t-shirts...but they are years old and I only wear them for special occasions.

You are right - there should be MORE T-Shirts. We W&G fans can't get enough of them! jordan's right - they do sell like hot buns!

AARDMAN MARKETING ET AL! THE ALMIGHTY NICK P!!!
KATIE!!! BEEKY!!!! INDEED - ANYBODY!!!!!
WE WANT T-SHIRTS, SOCKS AND HATS (BASEBALL CAPS, SOCK HATS, BOBBY HATS ETC.) WITH OUR HEROES ON THEM! WE ARE LOUD AND WE ARE PROUD! MORE & STUFF!!!!! I'm going away later this year and I would like to wear good quality, freshly designed & stuff.

WE ALL DO!!! NEVER MIND ME!!!! GIVE WUDWURKS A BREAK, WILL YA?! GIVE HIM THE CHANCE TO BE LOUD AND PROUD LIKE US!!!

I THANK YOU! ;)

PS: Do you like socks, wudwurks? :D

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 17th 2008

I agree. Hello Sock Eye!:D

wudwurks Posted: Feb 17th 2008

yes,,,socks are great too,,thought would love a gromit hat,,,thumbs up to everyone!!!!!

Josephine Posted: Feb 17th 2008

Hellloooo! Mark the Shark!

Fancy a dip?!!

Yours

Sock Eye Salmon

SOCKS ROCKS!!!!

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 18th 2008

Yey! Yours sincerely, shark of Loch Ness!:D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.