Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
jodyblue1 Posted: Feb 23rd 2008

2 people have copyed my avater:'(

ste & MARLOW NATHAN have!

rastophulus can you PLEASE animate this 1?:D

Josephine Posted: Feb 23rd 2008

It's such a good 'un, jodyblue1, that everyone wants one of your avatars!

Be happy!

jodyblue1 Posted: Feb 23rd 2008

But i want to be the only 1 with it!

ste Posted: Feb 23rd 2008

im making a book for the first time it has like 70 pages in and i was kind of thinking too tipe it all in here but that wont happen too two months yet!ill tell you some more detail the book is called Space Boy there are 5 books of them but im doing the first one at he moment,if so write a question too me on this thread and i will answer it!
from $Te

OK, jodyblue1. Upon reflection, I think I can see where you are coming from. It can be a real bummer to not have your absoloutely cracking avatar to help you stand out from the rest. To quote an old saying - imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

On the other hand, W&G - in whatever shape or form - belong to Nick P, Aardman and, to a certain extent, the BBC. This is the W&G website and we all love them very much...

I notice that you asked rastophulus to animate another one for you... I hope it will be another classic, jodyblue1, and I also hope that more consideration is taken whenever we want to change our avatars and not clash...it would prove confusing if not monotonous!

Good luck with the book, ste!

Fish Posted: Feb 23rd 2008

Good Lord, Josephine, you've changed your avatar yet again!:O:D

MARLOW NATHAN Posted: Feb 24th 2008

i havent how dare you

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 24th 2008

You HAD! How dare he? Because it was TRUE!!!

MARLOW NATHAN Posted: Feb 24th 2008

HOW DARE YOU

It was so! I saw it! You've just changed it.:-|

gerggnod Posted: Feb 24th 2008

marlow nathen never ever had that avater so how DARE YOU>:-)>:-)>:-)

Yes, he did. He had like two days ago.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.