Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 23 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 23.
jordan Posted: Feb 23rd 2008

Why Oh Why!

Every weekend we get odd new members you just post random nothingness within 24hrs it just took me 25 mins to go through every thread in general chat to see what the replys were and to be honist none of the rubbish replys when done my "original members" but were posted by the new members within 24rs.

im not being nasty to anyone its just a pain to go through all the threads. just to find out that its got nothing to do with anything and its is complete rubbish.

so please keep to the topics and reply sensibly thats all

please keep the forum tidy

ste Posted: Feb 23rd 2008

oh so you think me writing a wallace and grmmit book is rubbish well in your dreams!

Fish Posted: Feb 23rd 2008

Jordan, is it your job to go thrugh the threads looking for rubbish? Seriously, has Aardman asked you to do that?

well i read through each thread with new reply as usual and find most of it is rubbish especially on the good threads like pictures of model etc

OK. I thought maybe you HAD to go through the threads. It would be nice, actually, if someone were "on deck" on the weekends - someone who could delete rubbish and inappropriate threads and posts.

BTW, where did you find that cool Wallace image you just used?

jodyblue1 Posted: Feb 23rd 2008

ste you spelt GROMIT wrong

it would be good if on weekends if people could delete stuff straight away. the wallace image is : wallace5 : no spaces between the :Wal.. etc

Thanks, Jordan!:D

no probs

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 23rd 2008

Yes, Jodran. That ain't your job. It is Aardman's job.;) Why do people do that at weekends, anyway?:-|

now what you talking about? , its normal to go through each thread? ,

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 23rd 2008

Yah, but don't make a thread complaining about it.:D

your doing it again im not complaining

squigly Posted: Feb 24th 2008

Fish, the codes for the image and others are on the WEBSITE GUIDE thread that jodyblue1 posted in General Chat. It's probably buried deep on page 2 by now because of a lot of random threads.:-|

Harry Posted: Feb 24th 2008

This Can Go Under Here

Why The Long Threads:

Why Is It Now That Theres Such Long Thread Names, Mostly In Capital Letters, It Looks So Messy, Cant It Be Tidy For Once! Its Soo Annoying With These Really Long Titles, Theres Not Even Enough Room To Show The Whole Name, It Has To Go In Lines! From The One And Only Great Harry!

gerggnod Posted: Feb 24th 2008

cool
:)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 24th 2008

Er...how the heck did you get that image?:D And how come you wrote the Simpsons on it?;)

i felt like writing the simpsons on it!

Right . But how did you get the image? :wallace6:;)

No wait. There is no Wallace 6.;)

MARLOW NATHAN Posted: Feb 24th 2008

thats my one

Excuse me?

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.