Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP ME GET A NEW AVATAR EVERONE IS ANGRY AT ME FOR HAVING THIS ONE! HELP PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 16 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 16.
MARLOW NATHAN Posted: Feb 23rd 2008

PLEASE HELP ME GET A NEW AVATOR SEND WEBSITE LINKS ANYTHING BUT I CANT FIND A COOL AVATER!

MAYBE rastophulus CAN HELP ME?

cavor Posted: Feb 23rd 2008

MARLOW NATHAN by using capitals you like shouting you head off!! the people on this site are a friendly bunch and don't need to be shouted at, just ask give us something to go on, you interests Apart from W & G then with a bit of info about you we can try an meet your needs;)

i need a cool avater

and my head is sill on thankyou

When you say cool would a picture of a Fridge do!!>:-);):D

arnymate Posted: Feb 23rd 2008

why not use this one:
it is off an animator called mamshmam:

hello

hi

Been looking at some of you stuff on YouTube arnymate it looks to me that you are destined for greater things keep the good work up young fellow;)

thanks, cavor, one day i aim to be either working at Aardman or in my own company making just as brilliant films...hopefully!

MARLOW NATHAN Posted: Feb 24th 2008

please help me

arnymate Posted: Feb 24th 2008

Harry Posted: Feb 24th 2008

thats awesome!

arnymate Posted: Feb 24th 2008

I found it on a animators website (take no responsabillity for makinf it but it is Aardman)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 24th 2008

I want to do that too Arnymate. I have the same ambition (both of them)! Wahoo!;)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.