Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » CREATION OF THE MONTH #2 WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 25 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 25.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Oct 4th 2007

Our second ‘Creation of the Month’ has now been drawn and we are proud to announce our second set of winners:

1st Prize – Signed Creation by Nick Park PLUS a Wallace & Gromit Film Cell and DVD

Conty – a smashing model of grumpy Mr Growbag!

Runners Up – A “Wallace & Gromit: 3 Cracking Adventures” DVD

Drainpipe with a very cute wool knitted Gromit!
Michael2007 with a fantastic model of Hutch eating cheeeese!
Anti-pesto with a great model of W&G in their cars – loved Gromit’s ears!

Congratulations to all our winners!!! If you didn’t make it this time, why not enter again to be in with a chance of winning some cracking W&G prizes next month!

You can view past winners of our competition at any time by following the link below:
http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/competition_winners/

Next draw date: 1st November 2007

We’d like to say a special thanks to the BBC for providing the new “Wallace & Gromit: 3 Cracking Adventures” DVDs for this month’s prize. To buy a copy of this DVD for your collection click here

drainpipe Posted: Oct 4th 2007

YAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

conty Posted: Oct 4th 2007

Thankyou ssooooo much for picking Growbag as this months winner,got the news while i was at school, my year head told me in assembly, so it was great news to have with my friends and the teachers of Norton Hill School who are so helpfull and positive to share it with me, I think i am the happiest person in the world (though im yet to face Mr Lane!!) doh!! Cant wait to see my prize, it will be hung on the wall with pride, thankyou to Nick and all aardman staff, conor

jills Posted: Oct 5th 2007

Well done, you lasses/lads! I enjoyed viewing your work :)

martin21 Posted: Oct 5th 2007
:-(

:bigs:-Xmile::8)wallace1:0:):)>:-):presto::monkey;)n2::wa:Dllace2::h:-|utch::g:Or:preston3:omit:feath:-(|)shaun::ers:2::g:wallace3:romit3:wen:wallace4:doline::

Michael2007 Posted: Oct 5th 2007

Great to have come runner up! only found out today, i'm really pleased- congratulations to Conty, Drainpipe and Anti-pesto for their great models,too :D

Teo Posted: Oct 5th 2007

Great job conty!

anti-pesto Posted: Oct 5th 2007

thanks michael2007 well done 2 u 2! i do adore ur hutch

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Oct 6th 2007

hi anti-pesto, we've been trying to contact you to find out a delivery address for your prize but your email address keeps bouncing. Would you mind emailing web.producer@aardman.com with your details please?

Joruus Posted: Oct 6th 2007

Gratulacje !

Harry07 Posted: Oct 6th 2007

Bien hecho

Harre

Lewis Costello Posted: Oct 6th 2007

Hope I can achieve similar success...0:)

Well done to all winners, in particular Conty- Mr. Growbag is pure awesomesauce.

conty Posted: Oct 7th 2007

thanx

hectorian Posted: Oct 9th 2007

well done ;)

shaunisgr8 Posted: Oct 11th 2007

Well done everyone!!!!

GromitGirl Posted: Oct 20th 2007

yay good 4 u !

conty Posted: Oct 25th 2007

received my prize today im really pleased thankyou conor:D

chewlips Posted: Oct 25th 2007

great job conty!!! love it and all the runners up, looks like youve all got talent

danluke Posted: Nov 1st 2007

well done to all the winners they all look great, conty i love your lady tottington in next months compition, looks like another winner to me|-)

bigballbubblehead Posted: Nov 4th 2007

wheres number 3!!!:-( its the 4th and they said it wound be on the 1st :-( but great models anyway!:D

bigballbubblehead Posted: Nov 5th 2007

and now its the 5th and still no drawing of the 1ST OF NOVEMBER!:-|

plasjas Posted: Nov 19th 2007

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttttttt

mqueen9557 Posted: Apr 5th 2008

nice model, conty, right models on right size

Janique1 Posted: Apr 9th 2008

great model 2

cool chris Posted: Apr 10th 2008

this is OLD

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.