Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 20 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 20.
hannibabi Posted: Oct 5th 2007

i want to see wendoline back.. cant you guys make a new one where her robotic cat goes crazy or something,, i think its time wallace settled down! cnt wait 4 the nxt one... i miss the 'real' look :)

anti-pesto Posted: Oct 5th 2007

im nt shure if i want her bac. im now starting to miss totty but i want to no how piella bakewell acts

sparkstersfury Posted: Oct 6th 2007

Wendolene's character hasn't got anywhere to go UNLESS she rebuilds Preston, then Feathers McGraw AND Preston team up against Wallace (& Gromit) by kidnapping all Wallaces' precious cheese (that he got from the moon in 'Grand Day Out') which he keeps hidden away and only sells when he needs money towards a new invention.

Without his cheese he feels hungry. he also needs money badly. to get it back he'd have to invent something spectacular but has to know where Preston and Feathers are hiding in order to know WHAT to build...........

Wendolene could also have gone missing too! (Mabye she could save Shaun who was kidnapped too to redeem herself for what she did in 'A Close Shave')

What did Preston & Feathers want Shaun for? What do they want in order to give back the cheese/ Shaun? How did Feathers get out of the Prison Zoo(!) again?

Ideas Anyone???

sparkstersfury Posted: Oct 6th 2007

Oh and who exactly IS in charge of Feathersand Prestons plan this time?

animation boy Posted: Oct 6th 2007

i wasnt a big fan of wendy really, in fact i didnt like a close shave (seemed rushed as it was made in 2 years). But the movie was superb =)

anti-pesto Posted: Oct 6th 2007

i didnt either wallace woz 2 busy in his work suit all the timeand not in his normal clothes

Hutch Posted: Oct 6th 2007

Wendolene was that popluar honestly,sometimes characters have to go.Maybe she will return its really not possible,in my way.Anyways theres a new character in Trouble At Mill-the w&g film! called Piela(i think).

Hutch Posted: Oct 6th 2007

SORRY i did a mistake i was ment to say Wendolene was not that popluar

anti-pesto Posted: Oct 7th 2007

i no totty was more popular shes much more richer 2

sparkstersfury Posted: Oct 9th 2007

i didn't actually like "Curse Of The Ware-Rabbit" that much....... mabye i need to watch it again BUT there was something charmless about it. it lost the britishness feel to it (strange me complaining about that because i'm Manx NOT British)

it had some moments though..... Gromit operating the puppet on the top of the car was funny!

talking of which, i'm surprised that got past the Politically Correct Idiots out there who probably would have complained had Gromit been using a mobile phone whilst driving but were fine with that......... then again, why would you let a dog drive your car?.....ha ha!) :-(|)

springwizard Posted: Oct 16th 2007

Oh,yeah! Well,I'm an American myself,and I,for one,thought "Flushed Away" was awesome. it made WanG look as babyish as "Blues Clues." Top THAT!

pat1 Posted: Oct 16th 2007

flushed away was awesome, but so are all the films short or long from aardmans, to say W & G babyish i think is rather silly

wandgfan21 Posted: Oct 16th 2007

i agree ithink your off your rocker

conty Posted: Oct 17th 2007

i think her cheese has slid off her cracker, conors mum

funkycheese7000 Posted: Oct 21st 2007

I reckon the bounce has gone from her bungee, as Wallace once said...

anti-pesto Posted: Oct 24th 2007

oh ur doing it again (wallace in curse)

funkycheese7000 Posted: Oct 25th 2007

Oh no! It's got me! CHHHHHEEEEEZSSSE!

connor gorman Posted: Oct 26th 2007

A Close Shave Was Excellent The Way Gromit Is On The Bungee And When He Washes The Window You Can See The Bubble Popping Effect I Wasn't A Real Fan Of Wendolene Either I Was More Totty

twinxlisa129 Posted: Nov 4th 2007

Springwizard, I think you and a lot of other americnas like flushed away even better coz in America they have Pixar, Dreamworks Blue Sky etc. that do computer-animated films whereas here we only have working title and Aardman (BBC isn't a movie company) and maybe a few I haven't heard of, so Flushed away was what you were used to where the britons knew Aardman for their stop-motion animation. Flushed was cool, though.
Anyway, I'd like to see both back.

Squish Posted: Dec 7th 2008

... I did not like Flushed away very much.. and I am a twelve year old Texan boy! Wallace and Gromit is much better. Pixar is cool though. Wish disney would do claymation.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.