Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » WHAT ARE W&G MADE OF?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 19 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 19.
Cybernews Posted: Oct 5th 2007

Hi,

I think my title explains my question. What kind of material are Wallace&Gromit Made of?

Regards,
Robin

anti-pesto Posted: Oct 5th 2007

thats the most stupidest question iv ever heard yr joking i hope

Addeax Posted: Oct 5th 2007

They are made of love and fantasy I suppose.

Cybernews Posted: Oct 5th 2007

Serious, i´am new, i just want to no wich brand plasticine:'(

oh i thought u didnt no they were plasticine

they are lewis newplast. the colours come in huge packs

Addeax Posted: Oct 5th 2007

they are made from plasticine? What does that mean? Made from? They are living beings. They ain't made from anything. :D

You see they can move, eat, speak (except Gromit), reading newspapers, and all such things. And that proves that they are living beings.

sparkstersfury Posted: Oct 6th 2007

Yeah you're right. of course they're real!!!

Just this morning, my dog stood up, pressed a button, made breakfast, i came sliding out a hole in the ceiling straight into my wooden chair which WOULD really hold that fall(!) and a machine put a jumper on me and my head popped out of the jumper hole!!!

then i woke up and realised it never happened really (aww.....!)

;)

Addeax Posted: Oct 6th 2007

not each dog is so special like Gromit.
Maybe Snoopy is as good as Gromit.

Hutch Posted: Oct 7th 2007

Cybernews,that is the craziest question in the world,they are made of plasticine;).

Cybernews Posted: Oct 7th 2007

I just wanted to know wich brand!

Hutch Posted: Oct 7th 2007

Oh,sorry!

anti-pesto Posted: Oct 7th 2007

yer NEWPLAST!!!!

jills Posted: Oct 8th 2007

With Newplast do you need to mix the colours for W&G or are they ones that come in the packs? I don't have that brand and I am spending a lot of time today trying to get the colours right. It must be the lighting, but they seem different shades in different pictures. That makes it hard! Maybe I shouldn't worry about it too much- I dunno.

sparkstersfury Posted: Oct 9th 2007

is it done with tools/ moulds OR by hands mostly?

i'd presume the clay/ plasticine would need to be 'warmed' in hand to become mouldable (like those packs of plasticine you used to get as a kid!!!...... just me then? aw well.......) ;)

play girl Posted: Oct 11th 2007

CLAY DERR

shaunisgr8 Posted: Oct 11th 2007

I just want to say that there are no stupid questions. Only stupid answers.

Modelmaker93 Posted: Feb 15th 2008

hi cybernews aardman use newplast platicine u can buy it from modst good craft shop. For wallace you can mix peach with pink and for gromi the is stone

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 15th 2008

Wow, Modelmaker, do you have a habit of bringing back old threads? Welcome to the club!!:D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.