Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » ASKING FOR UPDATES

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There is 1 reply to this discussion. Why not add another?
Seb Moderator Posted: Mar 4th 2008

I just wanted to point something out, as many threads are being created simply of people asking 'can we see updates?' etc...

We're all incredibly lucky that Aardman are telling us ANYTHING about the film, it's certainly never happened before, so this is something we do need to remember.

We also all need to remember that Aardman have a lot of secrecy and security - if information leaks out it can seriously damage a film in many ways.

Aardman will release all information when they want and when they feel it is the right time. I'm sure we'll see some more updates within the next few weeks, as they're now starting to get into the swing of making the film, but until then we must all be really happy we know so much as it is and look forward to seeing it on our screens.

I don't know any more than anyone else, even though I'm in contact with people within Aardman, but I simply tell myself that it's only a year after all - and if we can't wait a year to see what will probably be one of the best 30 minutes in television history then what can we do?!

Thanks everyone. :)

cinders1 Posted: Mar 5th 2008

yyyeeeaaaahhh about time seb someone said something like that well done lad!!!! keep it under yer hat aardman!!!!;)

i think most people like me are just interested in whats going on more than whats really in the film;)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.