Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » WALLACE & GROMIT RARE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 46 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 46.
jodyblue1 Posted: Apr 9th 2008

Post pics of your RARE W&G merchindise

MARLOW NATHAN Posted: Apr 9th 2008

hello

wandgfan21 Posted: Apr 9th 2008

well my camera needs new batterys and i need to empty the memory card so i hope to get some thing on here soon.

Janique1 Posted: Apr 9th 2008

sorry, do not now how 2,

jodyblue1 Posted: May 13th 2008

hi

crackingcheese Posted: Aug 20th 2008

Here is an old Wallace And Gromit Camera I Have

kieran Posted: Aug 20th 2008

Wallace and gromit chess very rare.

kieran Posted: Aug 20th 2008

Hutch Posted: Aug 20th 2008

Umm... I have a W&G house, it's pretty rare.

Adventure Quest 111 Posted: Aug 21st 2008

Nice chess set Kieran !

kieran Posted: Aug 21st 2008

its not my chess set but i wish it was it looks brillient.

wandgfan21 Posted: Aug 21st 2008

thanks for posting the pics of my chess set that i posted on your thread kieran.i was just trying to find this thread.

DancingShauny99 Posted: Aug 21st 2008

Hi wandgfan21

crackingcheese Posted: Aug 30th 2008

Here is my coalport of wallace

crackingcheese Posted: Aug 30th 2008

Well here is my coalport of wallace

StuartRead Posted: Aug 30th 2008

Wow, the chess set I was on about! Yea I have one too, my favourite item from my collection. Do you play with your chess set Kieran, or do you keep it safe in its box?

Seb Moderator Posted: Aug 31st 2008

The chess set is one of the items I want most. I saw it go for £150 on ebay once though!

StuartRead Posted: Aug 31st 2008

£150 seems quite cheap. If they come up, I usually watch them to see how much they actually sell for. Usual price is about £200-400, but have seen one go for £700 - obviously someone wanted it badly! :)

Rebel Posted: Aug 31st 2008

Lovely piece

jills Posted: Aug 31st 2008

The chess set is pretty nice, indeedy, but I really would love that camera!

Here's the oldest W&G thing I have, sitting atop the newest thing I have (peanut butter biscuits I made five minutes ago :)). I don't know if it is rare at all for most of you, but it was a rare find for me in a US thrift store (charity shop). I got it last year and it says 1989 on the bottom. It's my fave mug!

crackingcheese Posted: Aug 31st 2008

Thats soo cool Jills and a lucky find too!

Seb Moderator Posted: Aug 31st 2008

Yeah - the chess set can go for a lot sometimes StuartRead, but I saw it not sold at £100 once. I suppose, as you say, it depends who's there.

Modelmaker93 Posted: Aug 31st 2008

oe way or another i will get a chess set lol i need to get it:D

squigly Posted: Sep 1st 2008

cracking camera, crackingcheese...have you used it? (:D say CHEESE!!)

crackingcheese Posted: Sep 2nd 2008

Well ,Once upon a time in a car boot sale i found the camera .I bought it for 3 pounds and the guy also gave me the instruction manual,when i got home i realised the there were several gadgets needed to free the film from the camera which he hadnt included:'(
Anyway I decided to keep it because it could be quite rare so it sits on my bookcase as one of the prides of my collection

squigly Posted: Sep 2nd 2008

Too bad about the missing gadgets. I wonder what pics are on that film that's stuck in the camera. Hmmmm....

crackingcheese Posted: Sep 3rd 2008

intruiging

crackingcheese Posted: Sep 7th 2008

Here is an old Wallace and Gromit watch I have

squigly Posted: Sep 7th 2008

wow crackingcheese...you have some pretty cool stuff. Let's see...cracking camera, cracking alarm clock, and now a cracking watch!

Ursrut Posted: Sep 8th 2008

I've still got the Gromit white chocolate that you got with your red noses. No one could face eating it.

plasjas Posted: Sep 8th 2008

cool stuff guys

Josephine Posted: Sep 16th 2008

Here is my W&G toothbrush holder, which I still use! - Sorry for the poor picture quality. I brought it in from the bathroom and scanned it a couple of seconds ago. Hope it's OK.

Sock Eye Salmon
Fighting cavities! :D

Josephine Posted: Sep 16th 2008

Errr, sorry! Here it is - this time with the picture!

crackingcheese Posted: Sep 16th 2008

I have it too Josephine!My sister got it from my school fete(many years ago now) when i was ill

kieran Posted: Sep 16th 2008

cool it looks great i have fot a shaving mirror that would probably look good with that.

example picture:

Nathan M Posted: Sep 16th 2008

i wish i had colectables :-(:'(:-(

squigly Posted: Sep 17th 2008

Nathan, how is it that Kieran has collectables and you don't?

sock-eye and crackingcheese :D that toothbrush holder is sooo cute. i like how has got the toothpaste squirting out all over the place! lol!!!

crackingsheese, what is that in the background? i see to the left and to the right, but what's in the middle?

PoisonIvy Posted: Sep 17th 2008

The Trousers, o' course. How small is your computer screen? And why do people always put instead of 'Wallace' and instead of 'Gromit'?
Do lazy to type it, I bet...
heh heh... I'm having difficulty putting the sound on The Saga of Olaf Bluebeard and the Greenland Wyrm, but it'll be done soon, I hope... it's 59.95 seconds long at eight frames per second... (it's as fast as movie maker will go :( )

squigly Posted: Sep 18th 2008

doh! I should have clicked on the pic to view the full image!!!! Why yes, so they are the Wrong Trousers - the ones that wore (hehe). We're not lazy...it's just more fun to use instead of typing and instead of typing (hehe again).:-(|)

kieran Posted: May 2nd 2009

has any one else got anymore rare Wallace and gromit merchandise that they could show.

iantimothy Posted: May 2nd 2009

i don't know if its rare "over there" but i know it is here. i have a W&G postcardbook that someone gave me.

crackingtoast Posted: May 3rd 2009

i have a wallace coalport! it's brilliant!

cheesefanatic Posted: May 3rd 2009

hmmmmm, well i have 2 figures from the was 'n' go house and an old cassette of a grand day out i don't think they're "rare" though!

wallace295 Posted: May 3rd 2009

I have:
A shaun the sheep fridge magnet
and
A W&G painting mug for when I paint

sharon fitzsimons Posted: Nov 12th 2009

Have been reading through the chat and I have the Wallace and Gromit chess set boxed and in mint condition. It has only ever come out to show off to visitors and they're not allowed to touch!!!! I bought it in October 2000 and still have the receipt of £400. Any ideas as to the value of it now anyone?

Rebecca_B Posted: Jul 27th 2013

Hello, what do you think? Anyone know where I could find out how much the painting is worth :D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.