WORLD OF INVENTION COMPETITION NOW OPEN!
The World of Invention competition opens today! Wallace & gromit invite you to submit a video of your own cracking contraption for a chance to win yourself or your contraption re-created into clay and appear in a future production from the creators of Wallace & Gromit - you'll be famous!
Here's how to enter the competition:
1) Think of a cracking contraption idea to help Wallace in his daily life - in true Wallace fashion, the wackier and more complicated contraption, the better! It could be:
- A contraption to help you get from A to B
- A contraption to wake you up in the morning
- A contraption to help you put your clothes on (!)
- ...or any other crazy labour-saving device you can think of!
2) Build your contraption – have a look around your house and see what materials you could use!
3) Once your contraption is complete, film it in action! You could use anything with video capability – a camera, camcorder, your phone... Don’t worry, you don’t have to be Steven Speilberg, it’s the quality of the contraption that counts, not the filming.
4) Upload it to the World of Invention website, put the kettle on and bask in the glory of what you have achieved! Happy Inventing and Good Luck!